Modelling Long shot - trailers / RRV / Autos

GMax is now capable of making models for both Auran Trainz and Microsoft Train Simulator so you can see your work in both sims very quickly and easily now!
GMax is a sister product to the big 3D Studio Max but also has the distinct advantage of being completely free - and available for download from UKTrainSim.

Moderator: Moderators

paumat
New to the Forums

Modelling Long shot - trailers / RRV / Autos

Post by paumat »

Good afternoon good people,

I know this is a massive long shot, and a huge shot in the dark but I lead a visualisation team as part of a rail planning company. We have taken on some work for a contractor who is working for Network Rail doing a track relay and the number of models they require in a short timeframe is overwhelming for my team right now.

I need some relatively high quality of models for some trailers, wagons, RRVs, and an Auto ballaster.

Forum Mods, if I'm not allowed to post this kind of thing I apolagise now just figured a forum like this would be a great place to get people with passion and knowledge. If it's not allowed, take it down and I'll keep trying to find a resource or two.

If any of you gents know good places to find / can model up to a good standard (not saying for free here, I'm not that insulting to expect work for gratis).

Salmon
Falcon
Side Tipper
Auto Ballaster
Osprey
Bass
Coalfish
Tilting Wagon

Kirow 250
Kirow 1200

MFS
FSC