Textures not working ?

GMax is now capable of making models for both Auran Trainz and Microsoft Train Simulator so you can see your work in both sims very quickly and easily now!
GMax is a sister product to the big 3D Studio Max but also has the distinct advantage of being completely free - and available for download from UKTrainSim.

Moderator: Moderators

buyme
Been on the forums for a while

Textures not working ?

Post by buyme »

Hi everyone,

Very simple question has anyone got any ideas as to why this is not rendering properly ? it should be Crystal clear ??

Here is a picture to describe what I am getting...... http://s9.postimg.org/43k94zazx/max2010.png (had to put it in a link as due to forum rules it would be to big to upload as an image)

Thanks for all the help you guys are giving me you always come up trumps ! if anyone could tell me how to stop it doing this please let me know it has done it before but I cant remember how I fixed it ? :(

Just in case I am using 3DSMax 2010 32bit if you need to know.

Regards
Buyme
g0fthick
Very Active Forum Member

Re: Textures not working ?

Post by g0fthick »

Go to Customize on your top panel and find Preferences...

Click the Viewports tab and at the bottom you should find Configure Driver... to the left of your GPU. Click that and up the background and download texture size to 1024 and 512 respectively, also tick Match Bitmap Size as Closely as Possible for both.
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
buyme
Been on the forums for a while

Re: Textures not working ?

Post by buyme »

Thank you g0fthick

Regards
Buyme :)

Return to “3D Studio Max AND Discreet GMax”