Railworks Art plugins for later versions of 3Ds Max 2012/13

GMax is now capable of making models for both Auran Trainz and Microsoft Train Simulator so you can see your work in both sims very quickly and easily now!
GMax is a sister product to the big 3D Studio Max but also has the distinct advantage of being completely free - and available for download from UKTrainSim.

Moderator: Moderators

nomisllewdor
Getting the hang of things now

Railworks Art plugins for later versions of 3Ds Max 2012/13

Post by nomisllewdor »

Art the Kuju plugins likely to be upgraded for more recent versions of 3DS Max e.g 2012 and 2013?? I realise that the later versions don't offer any more functionality for Railworks3 exports BUT the interfaces seem nicer generally to use in the later 3DS Max versions. Also when I am learning some of the Autodesk tutorial stuff in 3DS 2010 it seems to refer to later versions of the program which can be a bit irritating.

It would be good if the Kuju plugins are going to be updated at some point. Can anyone tell me how to lobby for this with the makers of Railworks?

Failing that does anyone know how to get the plugins working with 3DS Max 2012 or 2013 (32 bit as I guess they won't work with 64 bit Max products)

Thanks a lot
Simon UK
thetrainfan
Very Active Forum Member

Re: Railworks Art plugins for later versions of 3Ds Max 2012/13

Post by thetrainfan »

I have actually stopped modelling until there's an update to the art plugins. I am not re-downloading another, earlier version of 3DS Max just to have compatibility! I am using 3DS Max 2013 - I got it free with Autodesk's Education programme.
SCLALINE
Getting the hang of things now

Re: Railworks Art plugins for later versions of 3Ds Max 2012/13

Post by SCLALINE »

Have heard they wont be till RSC needs them

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Return to “3D Studio Max AND Discreet GMax”