TSW2 - Is it worth it and is the Bakerloo line good?

General Discussion Topics

Moderator: Moderators

tubemad
Very Active Forum Member

TSW2 - Is it worth it and is the Bakerloo line good?

Post by tubemad »

Hello all,

I see TSW2 on offer for just under a Tenner, expires at the end of the Month but I'm just wondering whether it's worth the space on the hard drive, and is this the full program or is TSW1 required as well? Also does it support TrackIR? Not a problem if it doesn't mind!

Also on first video's I noticed the track highlighting where to start slowing down (Green to red), this looks like an immersion breaker, but I have seen video's without it too so I guess it's an option to turn on or off?
Also can you turn some of the HUD's off as well or are you stuck with the speedo, speed distances and limits, flicking up what notch you have just selected etc littering the screen?

It looks superb and sounds reasonable, I take it you can't go up and down the Bakerloo on a sort of free roam all day, just stuck to a handful of scenarios?

Any opinions most appreciated!

James.
DaveDewhurst
Very Active Forum Member

Re: TSW2 - Is it worth it and is the Bakerloo line good?

Post by DaveDewhurst »

tubemad wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:03 pm is this the full program or is TSW1 required as well
It is its own standalone release.
tubemad wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:03 pm does it support TrackIR? Not a problem if it doesn't mind!
Not as yet
tubemad wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:03 pm Also on first video's I noticed the track highlighting where to start slowing down (Green to red), this looks like an immersion breaker, but I have seen video's without it too so I guess it's an option to turn on or off?
You can turn that off

tubemad wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:03 pm Also can you turn some of the HUD's off as well or are you stuck with the speedo, speed distances and limits, flicking up what notch you have just selected etc littering the screen?
You can turn the HUD Off
tubemad wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:03 pm It looks superb and sounds reasonable, I take it you can't go up and down the Bakerloo on a sort of free roam all day, just stuck to a handful of scenarios?
There is, what DTG calls a timetable mode where you take over a service at a time of your choice and then carry on that service throughout the day.

Dave
MisterWho
Established Forum Member

Re: TSW2 - Is it worth it and is the Bakerloo line good?

Post by MisterWho »

Another question from another potential user, please.

I see in that sale several add-ons that are marked for TSW. Does anyone know whether they will also work with TSW2 and, if so, whether there would be any anomalies that we should expect ?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Moi

Return to “[TSW] General Discussion”