Simple Loco Controls Like TS2021 ?

General Discussion Topics

Moderator: Moderators

pauls
Very Active Forum Member

Simple Loco Controls Like TS2021 ?

Post by pauls »

Hi,

I’ve done search on simple controls but couldn’t find anything.

Are there any simple control options for loco’s in TSW like there is in TS2021 ? Sometimes I just want to drive a route using accelerate/decelerate and forward/reverse so I can just watch the scenery - is this possible in TSW ?

Many thanks.

Cheers
Paul
twirlycactus
Established Forum Member

Re: Simple Loco Controls Like TS2021 ?

Post by twirlycactus »

No there isn't.
But if you want to enjoy the scenery, you can spawn as first person and sit in the second man's/passenger seats
PC Specs: Intel i5 2.80GHz, 8GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1060 & 240 GB SSD
pauls
Very Active Forum Member

Post by pauls »

twirlycactus wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm No there isn't.
But if you want to enjoy the scenery, you can spawn as first person and sit in the second man's/passenger seats
Many thanks.

Cheers
Paul
TransportSteve
Very Active Forum Member

Post by TransportSteve »

Depends on what you mean by 'simple controls', Paul? You've been around these forums for quite a while and probably remember the older BR Blue locomotives, epecially, those on Northern Transpennine, the Brush 4 and Peak are simple enough to drive when you've been sat in the cab long enough to remember where all the switches are, I can have both engines up and running within 20/25 seconds these days from a cold start, how more simple do ya want????? :lol: :lol:

Cheerz. Steve.
i5 4690 3.5GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.
Visit my flickr account - http://www.flickr.com/photos/59849121@N08/
pauls
Very Active Forum Member

Post by pauls »

TransportSteve wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:29 pm Depends on what you mean by 'simple controls', Paul? You've been around these forums for quite a while and probably remember the older BR Blue locomotives, epecially, those on Northern Transpennine, the Brush 4 and Peak are simple enough to drive when you've been sat in the cab long enough to remember where all the switches are, I can have both engines up and running within 20/25 seconds these days from a cold start, how more simple do ya want????? :lol: :lol:

Cheerz. Steve.
Hi Steve,

I was hoping for the keyboard ASD controls :-)

Most of my effort went into making assets - so I never did learn much about the pleasures of driving.

Cheers
Paul

Return to “[TSW] General Discussion”