TS2018 Crash (Dump 62.8)

Steam is the delivery mechanism for Train Simulator so if you have any issues making it function or questions about how it works before you start then this is the place to get your answers.

Moderator: Moderators

Tom5305
Been on the forums for a while

TS2018 Crash (Dump 62.8)

Post by Tom5305 »

Having repetitive crashes on opening TS 2018 - Dump 62.8 error every time.
The dump files are showing in the main Railworks folder! (is that correct?)
I have verified files and each time it says 1 file error will reacquire. After closing Steam the route loads correctly but regularly after
running a scenario and closing TS if I go to re-open TS it crashes again. If I verify same as before it works! No idea what the issue is other
than is this a Windows 10 problem? The only recent alteration to my TS is the addition of BMGs Black Five - can't be that surely?
Any help appreciated.
Tom
Doncaster
gptech
Very Active Forum Member

Re: TS2018 Crash (Dump 62.8)

Post by gptech »

Surely it can be related to the Black 5----nothing can be discounted at the moment. Try running logmate to see if that gives any pointers as to what's making it fall over.
Tom5305

Post by Tom5305 »

gptech wrote:Surely it can be related to the Black 5----nothing can be discounted at the moment. Try running logmate to see if that gives any pointers as to what's making it fall over.
Went from bad to worse! After last verification (again 1 file to be re loaded) it just kept crashing at start every time! Bit the bullet - uninstalled TS 2018 and Steam. Fresh install of both seems at the
moment to have cured the issue. If it starts to go t**s up again will run logmate to see what it shows. Thanks gptech!
rfletcher72
Very Active Forum Member

Post by rfletcher72 »

Try lowering your settings before loading the Black Five.
Richard
Tom5305

Post by Tom5305 »

rfletcher72 wrote:Try lowering your settings before loading the Black Five.
Thanks - have lowered settings but I don't think that was the issue as previously the Black Five ran on higher settings
without problems! At the moment TS seems stable once more - fingers crossed!

Tom

Return to “[TS] Steam Help”