Steam Summer Sale

General discussion about Train Simulator, your thoughts, questions, news and views!

Moderator: Moderators

kennyb
Well Established Forum Member
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:37 am
Location: Birmingham ish

Steam Summer Sale

Post by kennyb »

The message below came from Paypal this morning, so get your wallets (or purses) ready


Be ahead of the game for the Steam sale



Hi Ken,

Brace yourself. We can exclusively reveal that the Steam summer sale will go live on 23rd June. Now you know when it's going to happen, you can get ready for the savings.

There's more to play for with PayPal
.

Ken
User avatar
pjt1974
Very Active Forum Member
Posts: 3800
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:30 pm
Location: Ballaugh Isle of Man
Contact:

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Post by pjt1974 »

I won't part take in protest if the latest releases aren't involved :wink: :evilbat:
For disclosure, I am affiliated with a third party developer however, I do not know anything about any future releases unless I'm working on them and even then, I'd be breaking years worth of built up trust to say anything about it ;-)
User avatar
black8
Very Active Forum Member
Posts: 1518
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:13 am
Location: Northern Germany. (formerly The Hague, Netherlands)

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Post by black8 »

pjt1974 wrote:I won't part take in protest if the latest releases aren't involved :wink: :evilbat:
Let's see what happens but as far as I'm concerned there won't be much interesting for me to buy when the newer releases are excluded.
'Why is it that the railway station is so far away from the village?'
The local pauses for a while, then replies:
'They thought it would be a good idea to build it next to the railway line.....'


(Dent Station on the Settle & Carlisle)
FoityBill
Been on the forums for a while
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:11 am
Contact:

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Post by FoityBill »

I am looking forward to reading the forums with people complaining the lack of new releases in the sale which will cause people to complain about the people complaining. Then people might complain about the people complaining about the people complaining, causing people to then complain about people complaining about the people complaining about the people complaining. etc!
User avatar
Trev123
Very Active Forum Member
Posts: 4403
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:13 pm
Location: Home Of The Americas Cup

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Post by Trev123 »

That's human life.
Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, Asus GTX 1060 Strix 6GB Gaming graphics card, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram, Viewsonic VX2452mh LED 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB HD, Seagate Firecuda 2 TB HD,
User avatar
Kernow2
Well Established Forum Member
Posts: 798
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:50 pm
Location: Deepest Darkest Devon

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Post by Kernow2 »

FoityBill wrote:I am looking forward to reading the forums with people complaining the lack of new releases in the sale which will cause people to complain about the people complaining. Then people might complain about the people complaining about the people complaining, causing people to then complain about people complaining about the people complaining about the people complaining. etc!
Ha! You didn't mention the wave of speculative complaining ahead of the actual main event complaining.. :D
I can't wait either!
jstange
Very Active Forum Member
Posts: 1823
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Post by jstange »

I'm on a plain... I can't complain...
gptech
Very Active Forum Member
Posts: 18664
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:48 pm
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Post by gptech »

Complan Strawberry is allegedly quite tasty,,,, http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/complan- ... Gwod2lwLNQ
User avatar
peterfhayes
Very Active Forum Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:07 am

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Post by peterfhayes »

The train that is a pain is mainly from the com plain. :D
(with apologies to Pygmalion)
pH
User avatar
Easilyconfused
Worried about Silent Chickens
Posts: 13167
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:06 am
Location: Portsmouth & Bristol
Contact:

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Post by Easilyconfused »

FoityBill wrote:I am looking forward to reading the forums with people complaining the lack of new releases in the sale which will cause people to complain about the people complaining. Then people might complain about the people complaining about the people complaining, causing people to then complain about people complaining about the people complaining about the people complaining. etc!
That is so funny. The complaining goes into a chain reaction and eventually disappears up it's own rear orifice as people are complaining for the sake of complaining.

What comes out the other side is sub-atomic mush and I go off to play Minecraft on Matt's "Down the Mineshaft" server.
Kindest regards

John Lewis

Member of the forum moderation team
User avatar
Kernow2
Well Established Forum Member
Posts: 798
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:50 pm
Location: Deepest Darkest Devon

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Post by Kernow2 »

peterfhayes wrote:The train that is a pain is mainly from the com plain. :D
(with apologies to Pygmalion)
pH
By George (s)he's got it!.... By George (s)he's got it..
:D
User avatar
749006
Very Active Forum Member
Posts: 9095
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:17 am
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Post by 749006 »

kennyb wrote:The message below came from Paypal this morning, so get your wallets (or purses) ready

Be ahead of the game for the Steam sale

Hi Ken,

Brace yourself. We can exclusively reveal that the Steam summer sale will go live on 23rd June. Now you know when it's going to happen, you can get ready for the savings.

There's more to play for with PayPal
.

Ken
So when does this Sale start?
Nothing showing at the moment 16.25 BST.

Peter
http://peter749.piwigo.com/
My Railway Pictures
User avatar
black8
Very Active Forum Member
Posts: 1518
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:13 am
Location: Northern Germany. (formerly The Hague, Netherlands)

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Post by black8 »

749006 wrote:...So when does this Sale start?
Nothing showing at the moment 16.25 BST.
Don't these sales always start in Europe sometime in the evening of the day they are announced for? 6 or 7PM local time depending on where you are located?
'Why is it that the railway station is so far away from the village?'
The local pauses for a while, then replies:
'They thought it would be a good idea to build it next to the railway line.....'


(Dent Station on the Settle & Carlisle)
bri2808
Well Established Forum Member
Posts: 725
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:46 am
Location: Dartford,Kent

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Post by bri2808 »

In terms of specifics, the Steam Summer Sale will commence at 5:45pm UK time (9:45am PDT) on June 23, and run until 6:00pm BST (10am Pacific time) on July 4.
User avatar
black8
Very Active Forum Member
Posts: 1518
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:13 am
Location: Northern Germany. (formerly The Hague, Netherlands)

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Post by black8 »

bri2808 wrote:In terms of specifics, the Steam Summer Sale will commence at 5:45pm UK time (9:45am PDT) on June 23, and run until 6:00pm BST (10am Pacific time) on July 4.
There you go, thanks :)
'Why is it that the railway station is so far away from the village?'
The local pauses for a while, then replies:
'They thought it would be a good idea to build it next to the railway line.....'


(Dent Station on the Settle & Carlisle)
Locked

Return to “[TS] General Discussion”