Waggonz Class 90/Mk3 DVT released!

General discussion about Train Simulator, your thoughts, questions, news and views!

Moderator: Moderators

msey0002
Very Active Forum Member

Re: Waggonz Class 90/Mk3 DVT released!

Post by msey0002 »

deltic009 wrote:
msey0002 wrote:Really disappointed that this is only available to purchasers of the Steam 90. if I want this (4 EUR), that's an extra 15 EUR (19 EUR in total, a bit less than what I paid for the original pack)
Who could have predicted someone would complain, despite it being clearly stated that WITHOUT Marketplace it would cost an EXTRA £9. It is such a shame that such a high quality product from top notch developers is derided for nothing more than people feeling like they're being cheated on in a marriage. You could look back through this thread for before the GE Class 90 announcement and you wouldn't find one genuinely bitter sounding post, but post announcement and how the worm turns. AP/Waggonz etc deserve all the money they can get and the future success or development that the money might enable.

Nobody needs this, they just want it, and if you want it then its rude to question the prices set by those who have made it.

RSC get lots of stick over pricing etc, but has noone noticed the quantity of non partner programme stuff being released? A lot of the money is going back in in terms of more staff, more study visits and more stuff being released more often.
What on earth is wrong with you? Did I ever say that I feel cheated, wronged, etc?

I just said I am disappointed and wish it was released for the other version of the 90 also, and I won't be buying for that reason. I don't blame AP for their strategy, that is their business.

Kindly read before you write, or don't write at all.
Very Active Forum Member

Post by 749006 »

If AP offered the Freightliner reskins the those who bought the 90/DVT pack from them, at the same £2.99, then I don't think people would complain.

I won't be buying the reskins as I don't have the RSC 90. But that's not a problem. I already have Freightliner 86's for FLT traffic.

Peter
http://peter749.piwigo.com/
My Railway Pictures
DavidVI
Well Established Forum Member

Post by DavidVI »

I bought the GEML 90 recently and I don't see an issue with the Freightliner one. I suppose the only issue is the existance of the original pack, making it seem like two separate existences of the same loco. (along with some people feeling cheated due to WIP shots of the original pack containing more liveries).

The GEML 90 for me was an obvious purchase, I just held back a bit so I could finish activities I was working on.. Otherwise i'd get distracted and mix up versions of the 90's Now i've got it I am using it in all future activities from the go. But intend to also have versions with the AP 90.

I'm really happy about the Freightliner 90 because of it's use on GEML and the scope of activities (Great price too). However I do see it being a bit limiting if a lot of people have to buy the GEML 90 first just to get it...

David
twirlycactus
Established Forum Member

Post by twirlycactus »

decided to buy it (The original pack) However when i select it on a free roam scenario or load an included scenario I get a SBHH error. I have ticked the Kuju folder and cleared the cache, I then have Re installed the pack but I get the same.
PC Specs: Intel i5 2.80GHz, 8GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1060 & 240 GB SSD
freewarescenarios
Been on the forums for a while

Post by freewarescenarios »

Do you have to tick WCML box too? I may be going totally mad but im sure i heard something about that.
Chris Willis
FreewareScenarios
Train Simulator Scenarios
http://www.trainsimulatorscenarios.co.uk
deltic009
Very Active Forum Member

Post by deltic009 »

freewarescenarios wrote:Do you have to tick WCML box too? I may be going totally mad but im sure i heard something about that.
The mk3 coaches are from WCML-N, so you need to tick keithmross\WCML North.
Matthew Wilson, development team at Vulcan Productions

http://www.vulcanproductions.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/VulcanFoundry/
DavidVI
Well Established Forum Member

Post by DavidVI »

The Kuju folder isn't required at all for the 90, DVT and MK3's. (as far as I know!).
Very Active Forum Member

Post by 220389 »

DavidVI wrote:The Kuju folder isn't required at all for the 90, DVT and MK3's. (as far as I know!).
It is for the Mark 3s as they use the WCML N ones which require Kuju - Rail Simulator. If using the GEML one, then you shouldn't need it selected.

Chris
Rising Storm -Name is in the credits :D - To Do scenario, where you go along at 50mph in a Pendo? Who would play it?
Anyone want to help in Play Testing future Rising Storm/ Ro2 Maps? If so please PM me.
malkymackay
Very Active Forum Member

Post by malkymackay »

220389 wrote:
DavidVI wrote:The Kuju folder isn't required at all for the 90, DVT and MK3's. (as far as I know!).
It is for the Mark 3s as they use the WCML N ones which require Kuju - Rail Simulator. If using the GEML one, then you shouldn't need it selected.

Chris
Chris, are you quite sure about that? I just had a look at the blueprint for one of the WCML N Mk3's & there isn't a single mention of Kuju. All the references are to the keithmross\WCMLNorth folder.
Expanding the TS wagon fleet.
Very Active Forum Member

Post by 220389 »

malkymackay wrote:
220389 wrote:

Chris
Chris, are you quite sure about that? I just had a look at the blueprint for one of the WCML N Mk3's & there isn't a single mention of Kuju. All the references are to the keithmross\WCMLNorth folder.
Checking the reskins or the base models? Could just be due to me using other stock, when i've done scenarios using it. Especially with the sleepers etc.

Chris
Rising Storm -Name is in the credits :D - To Do scenario, where you go along at 50mph in a Pendo? Who would play it?
Anyone want to help in Play Testing future Rising Storm/ Ro2 Maps? If so please PM me.
twirlycactus
Established Forum Member

Post by twirlycactus »

deltic009 wrote:
freewarescenarios wrote:Do you have to tick WCML box too? I may be going totally mad but im sure i heard something about that.
The mk3 coaches are from WCML-N, so you need to tick keithmross\WCML North.
I did tick the WCML-N box as well as the kuju box.
PC Specs: Intel i5 2.80GHz, 8GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1060 & 240 GB SSD

Return to “[TS] General Discussion”