Conwy Valley/NWC Scenarios ?

General discussion about Train Simulator, your thoughts, questions, news and views!

Moderator: Moderators

shinymac
Very Active Forum Member

Conwy Valley/NWC Scenarios ?

Post by shinymac »

Hi All

I have a friend who has only now got round to trying out his original NWC route, with the relevant Conwy Valley Extension installed.

He has got one pack of scenarios, which I think give him 7 "Career" scenarios. But he would love more ! The trouble with recently updated packs is that they often require very recent add ons which he often doesnt own and cant afford.

Does anyone know of any packs for this route that still use older assets ?

Thanks

Derek
Very Active Forum Member

Re: Conwy Valley/NWC Scenarios ?

Post by 749006 »

The BR Blue version of the NWC & Conwy Valley has 54 Scenarios and the requirements are fairly minimal
https://www.wotawallysbits.co.uk/nwc-brblue

Peter
http://peter749.piwigo.com/
My Railway Pictures
shinymac
Very Active Forum Member

Post by shinymac »

Hi 749006

Thanks for the help.

I had to download the whole thing before I could even have a look at its scenarios..doh ! It does have a load of scenarios which my friend would I am sure love to have. But sadly each scenario requires a huge amount of other dependencies, eg files from UKTS etc etc. All of which I am pretty sure my friend will not have and wont wish to spend time downloading.

Its a shame but thanks for your help anyway !

If anyone else knows where my friend could obtain a good few scenarios for the NWC and CVR route, that dont need a huge amount of dependencies, or any "new" releases, then please let me know ?

Thanks Again

Derek
peterfhayes
Very Active Forum Member

Post by peterfhayes »

Derek
There seem to be a couple on the Steam WorkShop that do not require none or too much extra stock.
Like this one - NO AI: North Wales Coastal (Holyhead - Llandudno Junction)
TSTools could help swapping out stuff he doesn't have.
If he has the player train pressing F2 might help.
pH
shinymac
Very Active Forum Member

Post by shinymac »

Hi Peter

Thanks for that. I will check them out on his behalf. Yeah he knows he can F2 if its only AI that is missing.

Thanks buddy !

Derek
gptech
Very Active Forum Member

Post by gptech »

shinymac wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:45 pm Yeah he knows he can F2 if its only AI that is missing.
Which is fine until you remove an AI service that is essential to how the scenario's story line unfolds---think along the lines of a service that delays the player train by having you "chasing yellows" for example.
Very Active Forum Member

Post by 749006 »

shinymac wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:42 pm Hi 749006

Thanks for the help.

I had to download the whole thing before I could even have a look at its scenarios..doh ! It does have a load of scenarios which my friend would I am sure love to have. But sadly each scenario requires a huge amount of other dependencies, eg files from UKTS etc etc. All of which I am pretty sure my friend will not have and wont wish to spend time downloading.
So if your friend is not going to download extra stock then he have a problem running scenarios.

The Conwy Valley line to Blaenau is normally worked by 153's or occasionally a 150/2 - as both items are Payware I don't know a way round that.

The two items that came with with the route, 175 and 221 would not be seen on the branch
http://peter749.piwigo.com/
My Railway Pictures
shinymac
Very Active Forum Member

Post by shinymac »

Hi Chaps

Thanks again for all your help,

Appreciated !

Derek

Return to “[TS] General Discussion”