Testers Needed for WCML-N Scenario Pack Final Checks

An effort to create some great new scenarios for the fantastic West Coast Mainline North add-on that you can buy from Steam.

Moderator: Moderators

nobkins
Very Active Forum Member

Testers Needed for WCML-N Scenario Pack Final Checks

Post by nobkins »

Hi Everyone,

Well we are still running to schedule for the UKTS WCML-N Scenario Pack #1 to be released this Friday (2nd March 2012). The beta testers have been doing a sterling job and I believe every scenario is now ready for release.

As a final check I would like to ask for volunteers to a do a slightly larger test of the pack.

What you need to do:
  • Test as many scenarios as you like and PM feedback to me (Nobkins)
What's in the pack?
  • 25 scenarios including steam, diesel, electric, freight, local, express, special and more
What DLC do I need?
The only essential DLC is WCML-N. If this is the only DLC you have there are still scenarios in the pack that you can run. The full list of DLC required to run every scenario is:

Payware DLC
  • West Coast Main Line North Add-On (WCML-N)
  • Class 156 Addon
  • Class 66 Diesel Locomotive RailWorks Add-on
  • Class 67 Addon (RSC version)
  • Class 390 Electric Multiple Unit RailWorks Add-on UK Wagons #1
There are clones of some scenarios to allow the player to use the JustTrains Class 67 if you also have that item of DLC.

UKTS Freeware Packs
  • UK Carriages #1
  • UK Classic Diesel and Electric #1
  • UK DMUs-EMUs-Trams #1
  • UK Steam #1
  • UK Wagons #1
The installer will check to see if you have all the above but it WILL allow you to continue and install the pack even if items are missing. This allows those with some (but not all) the required items to still get something out of the pack.

How do I get this pack?
Just send me a PM and I will send you a link.

Thanks

Jim
TrainSimDev.com The community dedicated to those who create content for any Train Simulator.
Includes: Free downloads via torrent or browser, forum browsable by all, membership by invitation (any member can invite someone)
nobkins
Very Active Forum Member

Re: Testers Needed for WCML-N Scenario Pack Final Checks

Post by nobkins »

I'll give my thread a cheeky nudge (moderators privilege!!)

It would be great to have a few testers to look at the pack before release who have not used it already. After nearly 3 months work and the help and support of so many members of the community it could do with this final check before release to the world.

I'll release it even without any volunteers but fingers crossed a few people speak up.

Jim
TrainSimDev.com The community dedicated to those who create content for any Train Simulator.
Includes: Free downloads via torrent or browser, forum browsable by all, membership by invitation (any member can invite someone)
nobkins
Very Active Forum Member

Post by nobkins »

Are there any volunteers? 25 scenarios to play.... and it's FREE. Is there anyone willing to install and play a few scenarios before the full public release on Friday?

Pretty please :D

Do please speak up if you can lend a hand. These packs rely on community support to make them happen you know :D
Very Active Forum Member

Post by 220389 »

Can post on the RSC facebook page asking for testers if liked?

Chris
Rising Storm -Name is in the credits :D - To Do scenario, where you go along at 50mph in a Pendo? Who would play it?
Anyone want to help in Play Testing future Rising Storm/ Ro2 Maps? If so please PM me.
nobkins
Very Active Forum Member

Post by nobkins »

I'd prefer to keep it within UKTS if possible as I don't use facebook and it makes it easier for me to keep in touch with people if they are active on UKTS. I have got 2 offers to test now so with luck and a few more offers it should be ok.

Thanks for the idea though.
Very Active Forum Member

Post by 220389 »

nobkins wrote:I'd prefer to keep it within UKTS if possible as I don't use facebook and it makes it easier for me to keep in touch with people if they are active on UKTS. I have got 2 offers to test now so with luck and a few more offers it should be ok.

Thanks for the idea though.
No worries at all, and not supprised over that, as many will just want it to have a go first.

Shall get those screens for you soon as well.

Chris
Rising Storm -Name is in the credits :D - To Do scenario, where you go along at 50mph in a Pendo? Who would play it?
Anyone want to help in Play Testing future Rising Storm/ Ro2 Maps? If so please PM me.
nobkins
Very Active Forum Member

Post by nobkins »

Superb cheers Chris
michaeldono
Very Active Forum Member

Post by michaeldono »

I'll test out as many as I can, Railworks is seeminly geting boring, I think I might jazz it up a bit by playing with out the HUD 8) :lol:

Return to “WCML North Scenario Pack”