WCML-N Scenario Pack - Screenshots

An effort to create some great new scenarios for the fantastic West Coast Mainline North add-on that you can buy from Steam.

Moderator: Moderators

nobkins
Very Active Forum Member

WCML-N Scenario Pack - Screenshots

Post by nobkins »

Hi Everyone,
We have our own sub-forum for the WCML-N Scenario Pack #1:
http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewforum.php?f=342

I thought it might be a good idea to start a screenshot thread. Please do start your own threads with details of your scenario and progress updates if you wish. No problem at all. However if you like drop a screenshot or two in here and before long we should have a great selection to keep people interested.

Cheers

Jim
TrainSimDev.com The community dedicated to those who create content for any Train Simulator.
Includes: Free downloads via torrent or browser, forum browsable by all, membership by invitation (any member can invite someone)
nobkins
Very Active Forum Member

Re: WCML-N Scenario Pack - Screenshots

Post by nobkins »

I'll start things off with this one:

Scenario submitted by Mervyn61. Now with the beta testers :D
TrainSimDev.com The community dedicated to those who create content for any Train Simulator.
Includes: Free downloads via torrent or browser, forum browsable by all, membership by invitation (any member can invite someone)
Very Active Forum Member

Post by 220389 »

From my one.

Just started to run through Mervyn61's one.

Chris
Rising Storm -Name is in the credits :D - To Do scenario, where you go along at 50mph in a Pendo? Who would play it?
Anyone want to help in Play Testing future Rising Storm/ Ro2 Maps? If so please PM me.
Very Active Forum Member

Post by 220389 »

Some more from Mervyn61's Activity.

Leaving Lockerbie.

Slowly going up Beatock.

Nearly made it.

Crossing the Junction at Carstairs to go to Edinburgh.

Chris
Rising Storm -Name is in the credits :D - To Do scenario, where you go along at 50mph in a Pendo? Who would play it?
Anyone want to help in Play Testing future Rising Storm/ Ro2 Maps? If so please PM me.
Very Active Forum Member

Post by 220389 »

Some more screens.

On the second scenario im doing/ what is working.

Will be having quite a few temp' speed limits as well.

Chris
nobkins
Very Active Forum Member

Post by nobkins »

Looking good Chis. SEC... have not driven that yet :D
nobkins
Very Active Forum Member

Post by nobkins »

Well not a scenario but certainly very useful for them

Click the image to zoom in

Now in my job a TSR is a Terminate a Stay Resident program but apparently TSR has a different meaning for Railways :D

Enjoy and thanks to sdark2 and Kariban for their continued work
Very Active Forum Member

Post by 220389 »

The TSR signs look very nice Jim.

All the AI trains are now down. Just got to tune the times they run at, and add a briefing/ description on to it.

But one thing if saved and go back onto it will go to the orginal starting cab what is at the back of the train sadly.

On one of the increased 140mph sections.

Chris
Very Active Forum Member

Post by 220389 »

Some more.

Chris
danny3
Very Active Forum Member

Post by danny3 »

Something that I've started on, an ECS move with putting Southeastern 508s into storage (mostly fictional I know)

No Longer Active
Very Active Forum Member

Post by 220389 »

Very nice Danny.

From 'FP - Bonfire Night' By RudolfJan.

Chris
AndyM77
Very Active Forum Member

Post by AndyM77 »

Get ready.....

SCREENSHOT OVERLOAD!!! :lol: (bear in mind scenario is 98.999999998% complete, so tweaks will happen here and there :wink: )

"Loopy Lanark" (21:05)

Start of the scenario, van overloaded? puncture? hmmm, looks alright from inside the cab - won't worry about it too much! :P

Class 318 exits the single track and heads into platform 1 (don't worry the point light by the portacabin in the first picture is NOT a framerate killer despite shadow being enabled).

We're routed to the Down mainline - watch your speed on the curve (35Mph)

Onto the mainline now, start gathering speed (100Mph section, unit MAX speed of 75MPH)

An 'old' Class 86 in old Virgin colours on the main UP line (being replaced by the 390's)

Drat! I've just passed a double yellow and was hoping the next one might have been clear since I slowed down (a bit), something must be ahead...

Approaching Carluke at a bit of a high speed for the gradient, and the fact that I really should be doing 40MPH since I've just entered a single yellow 'Caution' block.. :oops:

Just stopped in time.... hope I didn't spill too many passengers drinks. (Yes, I really did stop there from the previous speed)

Ah! a brand spanking new 390 8) (Even 1st class is pointing towards London :wink: )

On our way to Wishaw and Holytown section...

And there is Wishaw

Having stopped at Holytown we pass a Freightliner loaded with containers

Okay, this curve, well it's not one for novice drivers, especially with the steep gradient :o

Motherwell TMD, with EWS using it as their Scottish base.

Just outside of Motherwell station now.

Approaching Sheildmuir - last time I visited here there was a power cut, and all the station lights were out - hope they are working now as it's pretty dark.

Ahhh! lights are on and the bulbs have been changed to nice bright ones, pull out those shades 8) (These are scenario only, can be removed if lighting bug gets fixed...)

Class 47 and RMT carriages sit at the depot, naughty driver has turned his headlights off though...

Carluke again! (only this time on the other side and stopping not a problem as we were going uphill too!)

Crossing over the Main back to Lanark again

Final approach

Phew! finished, well the scenario ends now (22:03) , but the poor driver has to do exactly the same until end of shift at 01:00 :lol: (Loopy Lanark - sends you 'loopy' )

nobkins
Very Active Forum Member

Post by nobkins »

Some great story telling there Andy. The screenshots really do show it off well.

Cheers
USRailFan
Very Active Forum Member

Post by USRailFan »

I only have a laptop with a . built-in Intel graphics chip, so I wouldn't really be able to make screenshots worthy of posting here... But if nobkins or any of the testers want to, feel free to post screenies of my 'Yorkshire Coal' scenario.
I'm not fat - I'm easy to see
Very Active Forum Member

Post by 220389 »

From FP 1Z02 The MYSTEX by 1S811985.

Will get some more from the others i have to test as well.

Chris

Return to “WCML North Scenario Pack”