UK colour light signals

Have you given it a go? Post your experiences, particularly things that worked well. Let the team know what works and doesn't work as they cannot test the software with every combination of routes, activities and content available for MSTS. OpenRails is actively being improved and is quickly approaching v1.0. This is a great place to discuss what you can do with OpenRails.

Moderator: Moderators

fakenham1
Established Forum Member

UK colour light signals

Post by fakenham1 »

Just wondering if there are any colour light signal replacements available (LEDs as well)? I've noticed in GE that some have approach control fitted, some don't (at Manningtree for example), although you can pick flashing yellow, but not approach from red which is what is needed at that junction for 15mph.
I did however notice in the editor that some signals do have app from red/yellow options, but those are the v old style of colour light. I used to route build for TSC but never touched MSTS, but have been using TSRE to see how it's done. The signalling looks a bit similar to TSC in that you place links for the junctions etc. Quite nice that you can configure each singal with feathers/calling on/telephone etc to the same post, a bit different to TSC in that respect.
Is there a guide for MSTS colour light signalling editing anywhere on the net? Struggling to find..

Return to “[OR] General OpenRails Discussion”