Sunday Diversions Activity

Have you given it a go? Post your experiences, particularly things that worked well. Let the team know what works and doesn't work as they cannot test the software with every combination of routes, activities and content available for MSTS. OpenRails is actively being improved and is quickly approaching v1.0. This is a great place to discuss what you can do with OpenRails.

Moderator: Moderators

dforrest
Very Active Forum Member
Location: St. Vincent and the Grenadines (and in an earlier life, Hull)

Sunday Diversions Activity

Post by dforrest »

Richard, a very enjoyable activity for the Chiltern route, particularly the amount of AI traffic. Thank you.
David
perfnet
Well Established Forum Member

Re: Sunday Diversions Activity

Post by perfnet »

Hi all

Thanks, David, for the kind words, but I am sorry to say that I used and then didn't swap out an item of stock that isn't available any more - from ex LNER van pack 1, any thoughts on why that was removed from the library? - so apologies for that. I will upload a fresh copy shortly but feel free to swap out yourselves.

Richard

PS Also used it in my M&GN activity
perfnet
Well Established Forum Member

Re: Sunday Diversions Activity

Post by perfnet »

perfnet wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:31 am Hi all

Thanks, David, for the kind words, but I am sorry to say that I used and then didn't swap out an item of stock that isn't available any more - from ex LNER van pack 1, any thoughts on why that was removed from the library? - so apologies for that. I will upload a fresh copy shortly but feel free to swap out yourselves.

Richard

PS Also used it in my M&GN activity
Now I have looked, I cannot find any consists using this particular van pack so I think we're okay. If anyone finds something, please let me know!

Return to “[OR] General OpenRails Discussion”