Revised 3d cab for Class 47 Diesel

Have you given it a go? Post your experiences, particularly things that worked well. Let the team know what works and doesn't work as they cannot test the software with every combination of routes, activities and content available for MSTS. OpenRails is actively being improved and is quickly approaching v1.0. This is a great place to discuss what you can do with OpenRails.

Moderator: Moderators

mrmosky
Been on the forums for a while

Revised 3d cab for Class 47 Diesel

Post by mrmosky »

Cab_Mk2.JPG
I decided to have a look at my Class 47 3D cab, as it was one of the first I tried, back in early 2019. My subsequent models have been moving me along the learning curve and so I found several things that could be improved. I particularly wanted to add the functioning AWS indicator.

I have now added that and revised some of the animations, and I will probably spend a little time improving the textures too, before I re-release it. Should be out in the next couple of weeks, though.

It's amazing what you find to do during lockdown!

Stay safe and well everybody.

Geoff
slipperman12
Very Active Forum Member

Re: Revised 3d cab for Class 47 Diesel

Post by slipperman12 »

Hi Geoff,
It looks good, mate :)

Many thanks for your efforts in this aspect of our hobby!!

Cheers,
Ged
Intel i5-4690K (3.5Ghz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 8GB DDR3 RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB) graphics card, Asus Xonar DS sound card. Win 10 Pro 64-bit.
mrmosky
Been on the forums for a while

Re: Revised 3d cab for Class 47 Diesel

Post by mrmosky »

Class47_3D_2.JPG
The revised cab has just been approved for downloading.

Let me know if there are any issues with installing or using it.

Geoff

Return to “[OR] General OpenRails Discussion”