installing Black Country 1930's turntable update

This sim is a brand new, free game engine built on a Windows XNA foundation. It breathes new life into MSTS content as OpenRails is backwards compatible with MSTS routes, activities, and train sets. It's actively in development and approaching v1.0. Please visit the OpenRails web site for minimum HW specifications and software dependencies. The best way to participate is to ask questions as many members of the OpenRails development team participate in the forums.

Moderator: Moderators

crompton6566
Been on the forums for a while

installing Black Country 1930's turntable update

Post by crompton6566 »

Hi guys, how do I install the above , no installation instructions with download . Please help .

Len
dforrest
Very Active Forum Member
Location: St. Vincent and the Grenadines (and in an earlier life, Hull)

Re: installing Black Country 1930's turntable update

Post by dforrest »

Sorry about that. Just copy the GLOBAL, ROUTES and SOUND folders in the zip files, to yourinstallation containing the "Huddersfield_and_Environs_LMS_1930's route". Allow it to overwrite as necessary.
David
nigelwebber1
Getting the hang of things now

Post by nigelwebber1 »

Unfortunately there are only two folders in the zip: Black_Country_LMS_1930's and SHAPES

The Black_Country_LMS_1930's folder goes in the Routes folder and the SHAPES folder goes in the GLOBAL folder.

Nigel.
dforrest
Very Active Forum Member
Location: St. Vincent and the Grenadines (and in an earlier life, Hull)

Post by dforrest »

Something went wrong with my first upload. A corrected version has now been uploaded and hopefully will soon be available for download. I will send a copy of this to anyone who PM's me their email address. If fact, I would like someone to receive it and check it for me!!!!!

Return to “[OR] Help for Beginners”