Open Rails error message when loading

This sim is a brand new, free game engine built on a Windows XNA foundation. It breathes new life into MSTS content as OpenRails is backwards compatible with MSTS routes, activities, and train sets. It's actively in development and approaching v1.0. Please visit the OpenRails web site for minimum HW specifications and software dependencies. The best way to participate is to ask questions as many members of the OpenRails development team participate in the forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ADRIANBASHTON
Been on the forums for a while

Open Rails error message when loading

Post by ADRIANBASHTON »

Morning all,

When trying to open up the open Rails programme everything starts to load fine & then once the loading progress bar reaches about 1/3 of the way along I then get a error message titled "Open Rails 1.2.3760" which goes onto say that "a fatal error has occurred & Open Rails cannot continue. It also gives the following exception code
Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007043B

If anyone could shed some light on what I need to do to resolve this & then open the programme I would be much obliged!!

Many thanks

Adrian
stephenrwells
Established Forum Member

Re: Open Rails error message when loading

Post by stephenrwells »

Hi Adrian,

Go to http://www.elvastower.com or TrainSim.com, “Open Rails discussion” section of the Open Rails sub-forum which should give more information.

Regards,

Stephen
ADRIANBASHTON
Been on the forums for a while

Re: Open Rails error message when loading

Post by ADRIANBASHTON »

Hi Stephen

Ok will do

thanks

Adrian

Return to “[OR] Help for Beginners”