Editing Default Files

Fire up your 3D modelling tool and start building some rolling stock, or find out what others are previewing here. If you have questions about how to make the blueprints work or what names mean what in models, here's the place to find out your answers.

Moderator: Moderators

haddock1000
Virtual Rail Engineer

Re: Editing Default Files

Post by haddock1000 »

Personally, I believe that there is sufficient demand for mnual updates, not via STEAM. This would be the best of both worlds. People who want to modify default files can use the manual update, people who prefer STEAM use the steam updater. Simple, and everyone is happy.

thanks,

chaddockdk
Part of the Chaddock Engineering group - trying to make things easy!
CaptScarlet
Very Active Forum Member

Re: Editing Default Files

Post by CaptScarlet »

chaddockdk wrote:Personally, I believe that there is sufficient demand for mnual updates, not via STEAM. This would be the best of both worlds. People who want to modify default files can use the manual update, people who prefer STEAM use the steam updater. Simple, and everyone is happy.

thanks,

chaddockdk
You can from within the steam client turn off auto updates which would mean you can control it if you wanted. But I do agree that a rollup patch say every 3 -6 months downloadable from the web site should be an option for those that want/need it.

John

Return to “[RW] Building Rolling Stock”