Wagon Cargo

Fire up your 3D modelling tool and start building some rolling stock, or find out what others are previewing here. If you have questions about how to make the blueprints work or what names mean what in models, here's the place to find out your answers.

Moderator: Moderators

goncalo1993
Getting the hang of things now

Wagon Cargo

Post by goncalo1993 »

Hi.
I'm having some trouble importing my cargo to my wagon.
I already have my wagon rolling on railworks. My cargo is in railworks to, in other words, I can put in the world as a scenery object.
The problem is that the cargo doesn't appear in top of the wagon when I press the pre-loaded cargo in my wagon.
I tried change the pivot to centre of object, centre of world, putting a collision box, but nothing.
Can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong. The cargo needs a special blueprint?

Thanks in advance,

Gonçalo Redondo
sp762
Night Watchman

Re: Wagon Cargo

Post by sp762 »

It's been a while since I did it, but the cargo was underneath the wagon. You then have an animation that activates when you set the loaded state or pass through a loader etc.

Does that help?

Mike

Don't techno for an answer!
Proud to be a member of the Forums Moderation Team since 2002
goncalo1993
Getting the hang of things now

Re: Wagon Cargo

Post by goncalo1993 »

I forgot to say that is not a bulk cargo type. Its a container type. Its a pallet of cement bags.
http://www.comboios.org/forum/viewtopic ... 79&t=12652 - like this. (This is not my wagon, but its similar)

Return to “[RW] Building Rolling Stock”