(TS2013) New in Blueprint Editor

Fire up your 3D modelling tool and start building some rolling stock, or find out what others are previewing here. If you have questions about how to make the blueprints work or what names mean what in models, here's the place to find out your answers.

Moderator: Moderators

vlado960
Well Established Forum Member

(TS2013) New in Blueprint Editor

Post by vlado960 »

Something new is there in Engine blueprint
Untitled-5.png
(8.93 KiB) Downloaded 746 times
Untitled-4.png
(11.27 KiB) Downloaded 683 times
Untitled-1.png
(8.11 KiB) Downloaded 666 times
You must know - English is not my native language.
KONČAR Electric Multiple Unit
Irishrailguy
Very Active Forum Member

Re: (TS2013) New in Blueprint Editor

Post by Irishrailguy »

Yessss :D Finally no need to mess with the matrix :D But I wonder what the last 3 are about? Would the standalone loco part allow for a dvt to be easily created? i.e setting it to false would create a loco which can't move without a standalone loco in the consist? That would be a great motivator fie folks to create realistic driving trailers :D

Kev
chrisell
Well Established Forum Member

Post by chrisell »

I saw these. I feel robbed. Spent a lot of time building my matrix conversion spreadsheet so I could manually put everything in and now I've been usurped by user-friendliness. Dammit. :lol:
Pity the blueprint editor crashes every time I use it in TS2013 though. I suppose I could edit in there and export using the old version. This topic is talking about the crashes : http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewtopic. ... 7#p1588137
michaeldono
Very Active Forum Member

Post by michaeldono »

Is the last one meant for scenarios like when the 76 shows as three loco's, or is it just for a DVT?

Return to “[RW] Building Rolling Stock”