N1t40mStrt

Created by Okrasa Ghia as a set of extended track pieces designed to coincide with the default track that comes with MSTS, XTracks has become one of the most essential additions that you must have on your machine since most routes make use of it.

Moderator: Moderators

fadedGlory
Well Established Forum Member
Location: The Modeller's Annex to the Secret Routebuilder's Castle

N1t40mStrt

Post by fadedGlory »

I am laying some 3' track and noticed that the shape file for N1t40mStrt has way oversized track profiles compared to the other 'N' sections. Is this a known error, and does anybody know if there is a fix available?

fG
Currently laying track on the East Suffolk Railway
leveritt
Been on the forums for a while

Re: N1t40mStrt

Post by leveritt »

It isn't an error. This particular track piece was part of the original release of Bill Adams' DualTracks package. Eventually this track set was incorporated into Xtracks at v3.9. The only option here is to use a combination of other straights.

This is the reason that the rail shapes are matching standard gauge rail and not the 3 foot gauge rails. There are 14 instances of N1t40mStrt uses in the "DualTracks Reference Route" to demonstrate how it's placed.

"3footer" is :Bill Adams:
http://forums.flightsim.com/ts/dcboard. ... arch#68370

regards,
charlie
fadedGlory
Well Established Forum Member
Location: The Modeller's Annex to the Secret Routebuilder's Castle

Re: N1t40mStrt

Post by fadedGlory »

Thanks Charlie, for the explanation.

I guess I will make do with other lengths, although there is actually not a straightforward way to get to 40 m. using the other N1t pieces. Not a big deal, though.

fG

Return to “[MSTS1] XTracks Track”