3 way points

Created by Okrasa Ghia as a set of extended track pieces designed to coincide with the default track that comes with MSTS, XTracks has become one of the most essential additions that you must have on your machine since most routes make use of it.

Moderator: Moderators

SouthAustRailFan
Getting the hang of things now

3 way points

Post by SouthAustRailFan »

A question for the gurus out there,I have had a situation arise where I need to construct a 3 way junction on my route and I am wondering as MSTS doesn't allow for 3 way points in a single track piece whether in essence a 3 way junction could be made out of two track pieces, much like how current Xovers are done at the moment using XTracks and UKTS, giving the illusion of a single 3 way track piece.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated and welcomed.

Cheers,

Troy
stevenmasters

3-Way Points

Post by stevenmasters »

Troy

It can be done, picture shows a tight (150r) version for industrial areas but the same idea could be carried forward for larger radii.

Steven
SouthAustRailFan

Post by SouthAustRailFan »

thank you Steven, that is pretty much what I want to create but in a much tighter radii, ie tramway points of a Grand Union junction. Now I know it can be done I can start working on a 3d model for my route,

cheers, Troy
CaptainBazza
Has a sign reading.. Its NOT the end of the world!

Post by CaptainBazza »

Is it possible to get some track TDB ID numbers allocated for track model experiments?

Thanks Bazza
stevenmasters

Post by stevenmasters »

I have always used 10xxx as a test area until "moving" it to my reserved area in the tsection file.
Standardized \global\tsection.dat file now at build #41.
Tsection Inquiries: tsection@train-sim.com

Return to “[MSTS1] XTracks Track”