Current Status of System

Do you have anything you'd like to bring to the Site Admins attention? Suggestions? Problems etc? Please note: Beginners should go to the 'help for beginners' forum below!

Moderator: Moderators

J1o2h3n4
Very Active Forum Member

Re: Current Status of System

Post by J1o2h3n4 »

Hi,
any progress on the problem I mentioned Two posts back Oct 23? As just tried again to attach a .jpg file to a post and had the same problem yet again.

Regards Johnt
MackBookPro
New to the Forums

Post by MackBookPro »

Hey, been a while. Just popping in to check for any updates. The "Click here to update your real name - Click re-calculate button when done" button is still broken, preventing me from ordering any CDs still. Any news on when this will be fixed?

Thanks!
Easilyconfused
Worried about Silent Chickens

Post by Easilyconfused »

If you get totally stuck and can't log in please do DM me on Discord (MattPeddlesden#2907 - you'll need to join my server at https://discord.gg/mattplaystv as that's the best place ot get in touch if you can't log into the forums, many of the mods, plus myself and Dad are both on there.
Discord is the best place to get assistance with this. I believe the site admin can override certain things with CD ordering and populate the name for you so it works correctly.
Kindest regards

John Lewis

Member of the forum moderation team
tag2063
New to the Forums

Post by tag2063 »

The CD ordering is broken for me, it comes up with an '/asp' error when I press pay by credit/debit. Any idea on how to fix this?
Easilyconfused
Worried about Silent Chickens

Post by Easilyconfused »

It's been reported to the site owner so he can take a look.
Kindest regards

John Lewis

Member of the forum moderation team

Return to “Site Admin Queries”