trouble unpacking activities

The MSTS Activity Editor allows you to make your own activities, or missions, for the player to complete. This is also how you can get lots of other trains running while you drive yours!

Moderator: Moderators

jains15
Established Forum Member

Post by jains15 »

hellooo

im new here and im asking a question that's probably been ask 20 times already but...

ive downloaded a few activities 4 ecml 3.1, laboriously downloaded the stock but i can't unpack the activities. ive tried all i can think of. read the readme, looked in actvity editor help, put the apk in the utils folder, dragged the file onto tsunpack, double clicked the apk, double clicked the tsunpack applet, copied tsunpack into the ecml activities folder and tried the same and none of it works. all i get is "failed to open package message". this is not just restricted to ecml, it doesn't work for hisatsu activities that ive downloaded, and also and activity i did myself just as a test. The frustrating thing is it worked before i formatted my hard drive grrrr :sad:

ne help would be appreciated. do i need to reinstall? that would b bad i would like to avoid that :wink:

thanx
jon
jains15@hotmail.com
BobLatimer
Very Active Forum Member

Post by BobLatimer »

Sounds like you haven't reapplied the tsunpack patch after reinstalling MSTS
jains15
Established Forum Member

Post by jains15 »

yep that seems to have done it thanx a lot matey :smile:

Return to “[MSTS1] Activity Creation”