How Do You Make Activitys Work And How Do You Install Activi

The MSTS Activity Editor allows you to make your own activities, or missions, for the player to complete. This is also how you can get lots of other trains running while you drive yours!

Moderator: Moderators

Rich60Armstrongaolcom
New to the Forums

Post by Rich60Armstrongaolcom »

I don't how to Make And Install Activitys
johny
Very Active Forum Member

Post by johny »

Suggest you read the Editors & Tools Help that comes with MSTS. It gives you the basics. If you need more detailed information download Activity Editor Basic Tutorial for Microsoft's Train Simulator by Richard Garber from the train-sim com site. The subject is too large to be covered in total in the message forum, but any individual queries you might have will probably be answered in double-quick time by others experienced with activities.

John

Technical Authors Do It Manually :smile:
peterdore
Well Established Forum Member

Post by peterdore »

Good point :eek: im still having nitemares with the ones i make ...missing this ....missing that...makes you wanna give up :lol:

still keep trying :grin:

pete

Click the image to zoom in
Mattaf
Very Active Forum Member
Location: Milton Keynes: The New City (Next to johndibben) or Scratchwood Station, Platform 1, Cafe

Post by Mattaf »

If it's downloaded activites that you want to install, I hope to do a tutorial on the subject soon. It will explain how to install downloaded activites and also will have an example for you to try out (You will neeed the Settle-Carlise route which comes with MST.

I hope to upload in a few days time. Watch this space!

Return to “[MSTS1] Activity Creation”