Placing Static Stock

The MSTS Activity Editor allows you to make your own activities, or missions, for the player to complete. This is also how you can get lots of other trains running while you drive yours!

Moderator: Moderators

GrayPT
New to the Forums

Post by GrayPT »

I want to "fill" out one of my activities with various stock in different sidings etc.I know how to get to the route map on the activity editor - also how to zoom and place the stock where I want it. But when I think I have finished, it says that certain information has not been given and that this activity will not be playable. Can anyone tell me what this information is and where I have to add it to make everything save.

Thanks
Timcourt1
MidEast UK Author

Post by Timcourt1 »

2 things spring to mind...

The activity description and activity brief, it won't play unless you have a bit of text in there even if it is only a letter.

hope this helps

tim
Mattaf
Very Active Forum Member
Location: Milton Keynes: The New City (Next to johndibben) or Scratchwood Station, Platform 1, Cafe

Post by Mattaf »

Even if it says this, you can still play the activity. I once created an activityand saved it. I got the message about some information missing too. But I loaded it up in MTS andit worked fine! If it says that and you don't want to put txt in the Description and Breifing boxes,. just ignore it!

Return to “[MSTS1] Activity Creation”