I'm freezing!

The MSTS Activity Editor allows you to make your own activities, or missions, for the player to complete. This is also how you can get lots of other trains running while you drive yours!

Moderator: Moderators

kenpix
Getting the hang of things now

I'm freezing!

Post by kenpix »

Can anyone throw some light on this? I recently started using Open Rails to run MSTS and found it a revelation - much better frame rates, improved graphics and no sudden game "crashes", plus lots of new features. Well done the OR team.
However, I'm finding that on starting some tried and tested activities the game freezes with just the sound continuing, with a wait of several minutes before there's any response from the keyboard and things run as normal. During this time a cab (external) view might be possible but that's about it. I wasn't having this problem up to a couple of days ago so am a bit perplexed. I ran the route (Clive Heard's Thames-Trent v.1) through Route Riter together with activity checks with no errors found. Similar issues arise on the Watersnake line when starting at Southampton. Is it a graphics thing? My laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad 305 which normally gives no trouble.
Thanks. Ken
DarwinS
Very Active Forum Member

Re: I'm freezing!

Post by DarwinS »

Hello

I don't know the answer, but probably worth posting the question in the Open Rails forum.
Regards

Darwin
kenpix
Getting the hang of things now

Re: I'm freezing!

Post by kenpix »

Cheers, have copied it there.

Return to “[MSTS1] Activity Creation”