Class 304 farewell

The MSTS Activity Editor allows you to make your own activities, or missions, for the player to complete. This is also how you can get lots of other trains running while you drive yours!

Moderator: Moderators

Ksilvester
New to the Forums

Class 304 farewell

Post by Ksilvester »

Since it's now 20 years since the class 304 EMUs were withdrawn, I think it would be interesting to re-create the last run as an activity for MSTS. I believe the last run was on the Cross-City line. Most of the necessary stock is available on UKTS. (The only item not available is a Regional Railways class 310, and that can be easily represented by a class 312 instead)

I was just wandering if anyone's interested in taking this idea on. I have an interest in the WCML and former LMS lines in the West Midlands as they were in the mid 1990s, and think the class 304s were one of the few multiple units to have any character.

I'd do this as an activity myself, but I currently don't have MSTS installed. Even if I did, I wouldn't have the skills required to make an interesting and accurate activity, so I just thought I'd share an idea of mine for anyone who's interested.

Return to “[MSTS1] Activity Creation”