Additional Activities for NWE V3

The MSTS Activity Editor allows you to make your own activities, or missions, for the player to complete. This is also how you can get lots of other trains running while you drive yours!

Moderator: Moderators

terrycunliffe
Very Active Forum Member
Location: Back in the padded cell, however, I did manage to smuggle a full bottle in with me!

Additional Activities for NWE V3

Post by terrycunliffe »

Currently in the file library..
 Click to view more informationCoal to Crewe. An activity for NWE_V3 [109846 bytes] - Coal to Crewe.zip
File ID: 34422 Date: 22 Jun 2015 - 211 Downloads

Click to view more informationRubbish! An activity for NWE V3 [261914 bytes] - Rubbish!.zip
File ID: 34485 Date: 06 Jul 2015 - 271 Downloads

No additional stock needed for either.
Hope you enjoy :D
T
Virtual Navvy for North West England & Metrolink.

Two rules to get you through life: If it's stuck and it's not supposed to be, WD-40 it. If it's not stuck and it's supposed to be, gorilla glue it.
dforrest
Very Active Forum Member
Location: St. Vincent and the Grenadines (and in an earlier life, Hull)

Re: Additional Activities for NWE V3

Post by dforrest »

Terry, a small point. You have classified the Rubbish activity as "Activity for Route: Activity" and not "Activity for Route: NWE V3". It will therefore not show in the activity listing for NWE V3.
David
terrycunliffe
Very Active Forum Member
Location: Back in the padded cell, however, I did manage to smuggle a full bottle in with me!

Post by terrycunliffe »

dforrest wrote:Terry, a small point. You have classified the Rubbish activity as "Activity for Route: Activity" and not "Activity for Route: NWE V3". It will therefore not show in the activity listing for NWE V3.
Thanks David,
However there doesn't appear to be a classification "North West England V3 " available, so I've changed it to just "North West England"

Two rules to get you through life: If it's stuck and it's not supposed to be, WD-40 it. If it's not stuck and it's supposed to be, gorilla glue it.
NiallGray
Very Active Forum Member

Post by NiallGray »

terrycunliffe wrote:
dforrest wrote:Terry, a small point. You have classified the Rubbish activity as "Activity for Route: Activity" and not "Activity for Route: NWE V3". It will therefore not show in the activity listing for NWE V3.
Thanks David,
However there doesn't appear to be a classification "North West England V3 " available, so I've changed it to just "North West England"
Did you ask Pete to create one?
The Class 303/311 pack - 26 EMUs for MSTS/OR covering every era of these iconic Clyde-based units. From Caley Blue to Carmine and Cream!
Available now on UKTS - File 34622
terrycunliffe
Very Active Forum Member

Post by terrycunliffe »

NiallGray wrote: Did you ask Pete to create one?
D'OH! :oops:
Why didn't I think of that!
"No", but I will :)

PeterPeddlesden
Atomic Systems Team
Atomic Systems Team

Post by PeterPeddlesden »

Activity: "North West England Version 3" created.
terrycunliffe
Very Active Forum Member

Post by terrycunliffe »

Thanks Pete :)

Latest missive now available :)
 Click to view more informationStanlow to Haydock Fuel Oil, An Activity for NWE V3 [192827 bytes] - Stanlow-Haydock Fuel Oil.zip
File ID: 34514 Date: 15 Jul 2015 - 247 Downloads

No additional stock required.
Hope you enjoy.
T

terrycunliffe
Very Active Forum Member

Post by terrycunliffe »

Next!
 Click to view more informationLime street crew. A day in the life pt4_An activity for NWE V3 [177896 bytes] - Lime street crew. A day in the life pt4.zip
File ID: 34614 Date: 05 Aug 2015 - 210 Downloads

Cheers
T

terrycunliffe
Very Active Forum Member

Post by terrycunliffe »

And Another...
 Click to view more informationLime street crew. A day in the life pt5. An activity for NWEv3 [204715 bytes] - Lime street crew. A day in the life pt5.zip
File ID: 34721 Date: 02 Sep 2015 - 224 Downloads

coolhand101
Very Active Forum Member

Post by coolhand101 »

Fantasic route. If your planning anymore activities, can i request a Manchester victoria to Barrow n Furness activity?.
Set in the 1990s with a RR class 31 and RR coaches.

Got the ideal from a cab ride video for this route!

Thanks
terrycunliffe
Very Active Forum Member

Post by terrycunliffe »

coolhand101 wrote:Fantasic route. If your planning anymore activities, can i request a Manchester victoria to Barrow n Furness activity?.
Set in the 1990s with a RR class 31 and RR coaches.

Got the ideal from a cab ride video for this route!

Thanks
OK, I'm going to give this one a whirl :D
Does anyone have a typical timetable for the period?
<edit> I've found the cab ride video on Youtube... I'll try and get the timings from that :D
T

aj52mdy
Well Established Forum Member

Post by aj52mdy »

Sounds like one of the early evening "Club Trains" that ran around that period.
There was a Manchester to Blackpool I think 37/4 hauled as well as a Manchester Southport (Defently 37/4)
I think there was also another Blackpool with class 31/4 and also the Barrow as mentioned. Think they all departed Man Vic around 1645 to 1730ish
Cheers
Andy
terrycunliffe
Very Active Forum Member

Post by terrycunliffe »

Currently in the file library awaiting approval,
"Rails from Workington"
 Click to view more informationRails From Workington. An activity for NWE3 [283754 bytes] - Rails from Workington.zip
File ID: 34881 Date: 29 Oct 2015 - 206 Downloads

4 hours long, the majority of which is spent chasing yellows, :) and utilises Ian Macmillans excellent 'bendy' LWR wagons.
Lots of interactive AI, and sadly won't run properly in OR. :(
T

terrycunliffe
Very Active Forum Member

Post by terrycunliffe »

I wrote:Currently in the file library awaiting approval,
"Rails from Workington"
 Click to view more informationRails From Workington. An activity for NWE3 [283754 bytes] - Rails from Workington.zip

4 hours long, the majority of which is spent chasing yellows, :) and utilises Ian Macmillans excellent 'bendy' LWR wagons.
Lots of interactive AI, and sadly won't run properly in OR. :(
T
Now re-uploaded as

terrycunliffe
Very Active Forum Member

Post by terrycunliffe »

Next!
 Click to view more informationRRclass31 Man Vic to Barrow. An activity for NWE V3 [279138 bytes] - Man Vic to Barrow_RRclass31.zip
File ID: 34914 Date: 11 Nov 2015 - 226 Downloads

A nice, easy 2 hour passenger run

You will need Patch 5.1 installing in order to avoid derailments or coupler breaks north of Preston
Invalid File ID [34903]

Return to “[MSTS1] Activity Creation”