Time moving very slowly

The MSTS Activity Editor allows you to make your own activities, or missions, for the player to complete. This is also how you can get lots of other trains running while you drive yours!

Moderator: Moderators

seshy
Been on the forums for a while

Time moving very slowly

Post by seshy »

Having created a new activity, I ran it both during the day time and the night time. Strangely I was able to keep to time during the day but during the night I was over 4 minutes late over half of the activity. Has anyone had a similar experience? If so any idea why the time seems to run at different speeds during different times of the day (or night!!) Andy
seshy
Been on the forums for a while

Re: Time moving very slowly

Post by seshy »

This is really strange - If I start my service at 5 am or 9 pm I seem to get behind schedule very quickly. If I start at 12 noon and adjust the env file so that it appears night time, I run slightly ahead of time! This shows that my first thought that the night time textures were taking longer to load therefore giving the delay is incorrect and that it must be something to do with the msts internal clock that effects the time length. I am going to see if I start at 11 am, 10 am, 1 pm and 2 pm whether there is any change.

Return to “[MSTS1] Activity Creation”