SLUGS !

Screenshots of MSTS and assorted related tools in action!

Moderator: Moderators

steveenefer
Well Established Forum Member

SLUGS !

Post by steveenefer »

Anyone intrested in a slug or 2 ??

After all the mods i have made to Marks 37's over the years the only version i never did was a slug with the right roof so after abit of messing heres what wll become slug one with the right roof profile :P

Just need to figure out the eng file for one port exhuast rather than 2 and get it in the right position !

image hosting 20mb
Steve
Intel i7 4790k (4.0Ghz), Asus Maximus VI Formula m/b, 32gb DDR3 nVidia GTX760 x2 Sli, Win 7 Ultimate
simon3747

Re: SLUGS !

Post by simon3747 »

steveenefer wrote:Anyone intrested in a slug or 2 ??

After all the mods i have made to Marks 37's over the years the only version i never did was a slug with the right roof so after abit of messing heres what wll become slug one with the right roof profile :P

Just need to figure out the eng file for one port exhuast rather than 2 and get it in the right position !

image hosting 20mb
Looks amazing. I think though I´ve been converted to the darkside :-)
NiallGray
Very Active Forum Member

Post by NiallGray »

steveenefer wrote:Anyone intrested in a slug or 2 ??

image hosting 20mb
Very nice work, Steve! :)
The Class 303/311 pack - 26 EMUs for MSTS/OR covering every era of these iconic Clyde-based units. From Caley Blue to Carmine and Cream!
Available now on UKTS - File 34622
michaelhendle
Very Active Forum Member

Post by michaelhendle »

Hi Steve,

That slug looks really good I will use them in future to replace the older ones that are used now.

The prodical son has returned,I tried the other side but those advanced models they use now are so complicated just to get them started,let alone drive,I just want some thing you just put in forward\reverse release the brakes open up the throttle and away you go,their latest version of the 37 not only do have to start it warm it up,you then have to set up the radio control as well.

Mike
steveenefer

Post by steveenefer »

Looking at pics of the 37/9s I can gather and if memory serves me right 901-904 had the raised roof profile and 905-906 had the same roof as before just modified with a new exhaust port etc, will look at doing a pack with all 6 in sadly there's no sounds that fit them correctly.

And Simon I'm disappointed .... The darkside did they tempt you with cookies lol,

Models are nice I have to agree Mike, but if I got everything I liked I'd have spent a fortune and that puts me off a but and I don't spend enough time in game to warrant it, I tend to do the textures and never see them in game lol
Steve
Intel i7 4790k (4.0Ghz), Asus Maximus VI Formula m/b, 32gb DDR3 nVidia GTX760 x2 Sli, Win 7 Ultimate
model321
Very Active Forum Member
Location: On the Manchester & Leeds Railway (The Calder Valley Line)

Post by model321 »

Nice work Steve. These will be a welcome addition to the Class 37's in the file library, and any updated model is always great.
cougar25

Post by cougar25 »

Fantastic looking model Steve!!! :D

Return to “[MSTS1] Screenshots”