Car spawn on South East Steam Route

General MSTS related discussion that doesn't really fit into any of the other specific forums.

Moderator: Moderators

boffin
New to the Forums

Car spawn on South East Steam Route

Post by boffin »

Really enjoying running this route and was wondering should I be seeing moving vehicles on the roads? I've added a few vehicles to the car spawn and I can see the blue lines on the roads when in Route Editor but no joy yet. any advice please?
Dell desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GT710 2GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. Open Rails. Rail Driver.
dee4141
Very Active Forum Member

Re: Car spawn on South East Steam Route

Post by dee4141 »

Hi,

We didn't include Car Spawn on South East, we just added stationary vehicles spread in various places along the route. Pleased you're liking the route though!

DEE 4141
boffin
New to the Forums

Post by boffin »

Ah well that explains it! lol. Yes as someone who grew up in that area during the last days of steam the route is a real trip down memory lane for me.
Dell desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GT710 2GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. Open Rails. Rail Driver.
boffin
New to the Forums

Post by boffin »

Almost completed the "Dover Goods" activity which I really enjoyed but I'm stuck in Tonbridge sidings. Dropped off the scrap wagons in 5 but there's a red that I have to tab past to get to sidings 13 and 16. Thereafter the paths have vanished and I have to manually set the points which gets a little difficult when setting out for the East sidings and the MPD. I'm using Open Rails and was wondering if that makes a difference?

Return to “[MSTS1] General MSTS Discussion”