How many posts before pre-mod ends?

No holds barred (well, except common decency, and other standard Terms and Conditions type things 8-) ) forum, chat about almost anything you like! Including sport, trivia, games etc.

Moderator: Moderators

ReefGB
Getting the hang of things now

How many posts before pre-mod ends?

Post by ReefGB »

Hi just curious how many posts? I'm on 5 (6 if this one gets through) and that's usually where most forums (that I've either Admin'd, Moderated or just been a general member of switch you over, it's rather restrictive here as I can't search for or find my own posts and so on, not whining just wondered is all.
dorlan
Totally Narrow Minded

Re: How many posts before pre-mod ends?

Post by dorlan »

As a new user, your initial posts will need to be approved by a moderator before they are made visible on the forum. This is a precautionary measure so that we are able to help you get the most out of your forum membership. There is no set number of posts before this is changed to regular posting and will end once the Moderators are happy you do not need any guidance.
Ian J
Member of the UKTS Forum Moderation Team.
ReefGB
Getting the hang of things now

Re: How many posts before pre-mod ends?

Post by ReefGB »

Oh I understand why it's done (I did mention I'd Admin'd and Moderated other forums?) In fact I'm still an active Moderator on a forum with over 810,000 members and we put members onto permanent pre-mod if they do not adhere or keep to the spirit of the forum guidelines.

Anyway I'm sure I'll be untethered and able to frivolously ask for help and guidance regarding a train simulation eventually, just hope I still remember what it was I wanted to search for by then (at a roudy and raucous 50yrs of age my memory's not what it once was).

Return to “Open Forum”