Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321

General discussion about RailWorks, your thoughts, questions, news and views!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321

Postby Dave4468 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:29 pm

I'm exceeding impressed with this. Some amazing details, I don't know if anyone else has noticed but even the metal ring around the screen wash button reflects (or at least is textured to simulate) the desk around it. Lovely. GEML is looking much better now, not to hope for the 317s and 5s. :D
If only all problems on the big railway could simply be TAB'd past...
User avatar
Dave4468
Well Established Forum Member
 
Posts: 735
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:15 pm
Location: Norwich

Re: Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321

Postby shebarose on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:37 pm

I can't stop driving it, Please don't change the sounds at all as they are perfect! One of the best £15s I've spent :D

I'm just wondering, After getting a few dump crashes with it would it be worth trying to reduce the texture sizes - Has anyone tried this yet?
User avatar
shebarose
Well Established Forum Member
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:00 pm
Location: Romford

Re: Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321

Postby 150227 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Dave4468 wrote:Now to hope for the 317s and 5s. :D


Agreed, as those are my two favourite EMUs. Luckily with the 315 it's more a case of wait than hope, as Waggonz posted some time back that they were working on one :)
150227
Been on the forums for a while
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:02 am

Re: Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321

Postby 749006 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:23 pm

phat2003uk wrote:The 321 era of units can do that as they use later technology compared to the camshaft of CIGs/VEPs/455s etc.


Thanks for the info.
I had a choice this month of either WCMLoS or the 321.

I am really enjoying the 321 - and as others have said - Don't change the sounds - they seem just right. :)
http://peter749.piwigo.com/
My Railway Pictures
User avatar
749006
Very Active Forum Member
 
Posts: 2429
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:17 am
Location: England

Re: Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321

Postby Alexfenn591 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:43 pm

So now we have the Class 321, what is next in terms of rolling stock?
Also, will they make a GEML scenario pack?
:D
Alexfenn591
Getting the hang of things now
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:10 pm

Re: Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321

Postby rfletcher72 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Alexfenn591 wrote:So now we have the Class 321, what is next in terms of rolling stock?


As alluded to above, hopefully we will see a Class 315 unit next. I can then start running GEML properly :) ,

Regards,
Richard
User avatar
rfletcher72
Very Active Forum Member
 
Posts: 7647
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:59 pm
Location: The Steel City

Re: Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321

Postby Alexfenn591 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:33 pm

rfletcher72 wrote:
Alexfenn591 wrote:So now we have the Class 321, what is next in terms of rolling stock?


As alluded to above, hopefully we will see a Class 315 unit next. I can then start running GEML properly :) ,

Regards,


What is AP making that? I thought Waggonz were..
And I also thought that AP were making a class 319 next?
Alexfenn591
Getting the hang of things now
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:10 pm

Re: Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321

Postby rfletcher72 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:35 pm

Alexfenn591 wrote:
rfletcher72 wrote:
Alexfenn591 wrote:So now we have the Class 321, what is next in terms of rolling stock?


As alluded to above, hopefully we will see a Class 315 unit next. I can then start running GEML properly :) ,

Regards,


What is AP making that? I thought Waggonz were..
And I also thought that AP were making a class 319 next?


Sorry Alex, when I said I'd like to see a 315 next, I didn't mean I expected this to be from AP.

Waggonz have released WIP of a 315 previously :) ,

Regards,

Richard
User avatar
rfletcher72
Very Active Forum Member
 
Posts: 7647
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:59 pm
Location: The Steel City

Re: Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321

Postby firetrap1 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:45 pm

I'm not sure if this is a reported fault, but the AP class 320 seems to suffer from an issue where the doors on the driving vehicle (under the player icon) don't open at station stops when the rest all do. This happens on any of the 3car, 6car and 9 car consists. As I say, I'm not sure if it's an issue on my end or not but it only effects the 320.

Chris
Scottish Born Scenario Writer
i5 Processor 650 (3.20GHz, 4MB) - 12Gb DDR3 (2x4GB) (2x2GB)Dual Channel - Asus GTX770 OC 2GB GDDR5
Asus Xonar D2 Sound Card - 750W Antec HCG (80+ Bronze)
User avatar
firetrap1
Very Active Forum Member
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:08 am
Location: Glasgow

Re: Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321

Postby rgreenrail on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:52 pm

firetrap1 wrote:I'm not sure if this is a reported fault, but the AP class 320 seems to suffer from an issue where the doors on the driving vehicle (under the player icon) don't open at station stops when the rest all do. This happens on any of the 3car, 6car and 9 car consists. As I say, I'm not sure if it's an issue on my end or not but it only effects the 320.

Chris


I've had this happen when placing the train in a free roam as a set rather than each coach at a time.
User avatar
rgreenrail
Been on the forums for a while
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:21 pm
Location: At the computer

Re: Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321

Postby DaveDewhurst on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:55 pm

firetrap1 wrote:I'm not sure if this is a reported fault....


Yeah, only affects the DTSO-B, animation file mix up, sorted for an update.

Dave
Waggonz
User avatar
DaveDewhurst
Very Active Forum Member
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Birkenhead

Re: Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321

Postby firetrap1 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:05 pm

Thanks mate superb work there!
User avatar
firetrap1
Very Active Forum Member
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:08 am
Location: Glasgow

Re: Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321

Postby DavidVI on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Well i'm shocked again at RSC/DTG.

I was unsure why there seemed to be nothing about the AP 321 on the Steam TS forums. Earlier today I saw a new post mentioning it, by just a standard user asking for peoples opinions.. It had two replies one by myself.

Later today I see it has been removed..

Are they really removing every mention of content that isn't on Steam or by themselves from the forums?! This seems shocking behaviour to me, not letting your fanbase discuss things.

:s
David
DavidVI
Well Established Forum Member
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Re: Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321

Postby Merlin75 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:17 pm

They were asked about why they removed comments relating to third party stuff and they said it was their forum and their rules and they do not allow posts about third party stuff.
User avatar
Merlin75
Very Active Forum Member
 
Posts: 1771
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:13 pm
Location: Cornwall

Re: Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321

Postby callum1122334455 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:18 pm

DavidVI wrote:Well i'm shocked again at RSC/DTG.

I was unsure why there seemed to be nothing about the AP 321 on the Steam TS forums. Earlier today I saw a new post mentioning it, by just a standard user asking for peoples opinions.. It had two replies one by myself.

Later today I see it has been removed..

Are they really removing every mention of content that isn't on Steam or by themselves from the forums?! This seems shocking behaviour to me, not letting your fanbase discuss things.

:s
David


Jealousy and bitterness can do strange things. :P
User avatar
callum1122334455
Well Established Forum Member
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:09 am
Location: Wigan

PreviousNext

Return to [TS2013 / TS2014] General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 31466 and 13 guests