Missing? MSTS Plugin for 3DCrafter Plus 9.3

Users of the Amabilis product 3D Canvas, that has now had to change its name to 3D Crafter can find continuing discussions here.

Moderator: Moderators

Missing? MSTS Plugin for 3DCrafter Plus 9.3

Postby AltcarBob on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:54 pm

Hello All,

I have just spent this months pocket money on 3DCrafter Plus 9.3 (build 1620) which the website said supported export format MS Train Simulator (s). Although I am only learning the raw basics with utubers help I am finding it very enjoyable. Having built a very basic hut and hopefully done what is needed for exporting to MSTS I cannot seem to locate anything under plugins or elsewhere that refers to MSTS exporting. The makers tutorial for this is for a much older version.

Any help gratefully received.
Thanks
Altcar Bob
AltcarBob
New to the Forums

Re: Missing? MSTS Plugin for 3DCrafter Plus 9.3

Postby AltcarBob on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:32 am

An update, a TS friend found an unchecked checkbox under Tools>Options>Misc. I would never have found it.
Off to export, hopefully.
Thanks
AltcarBob
AltcarBob
New to the Forums

Re: Missing? MSTS Plugin for 3DCrafter Plus 9.3

Postby briyeo1950 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:19 am

Welcome to the sometimes mysterious world of 3D Crafter Bob, I'm still coming across what should be basic things after nearly 4 years of use. Without the help of people on this site I don't think I would have got anywhere and may even have given up.

This tutorial thread from Railworks America shows a payware developer who develops steam locos for TS2017 . He builds with 3D Crafter and although the tutorial isn't complete,( he didn't have the time to finish it), there is so much in the tutorial that will help with understanding how to build models with 3D Crafter.

http://railworksamerica.com/forum/viewt ... 396c332640
briyeo1950
Very Active Forum Member

Return to 3D Crafter